A wide range of subjects will be on offer at this IGCSE School to ensure that the curriculum accentuates breadth, personal enquiry, independent study, internationalism and social responsibility. Pupils will study:
- English (Language and Literature)
- Biology, chemistry and physics (taken as three separate subjects or Double Award)
- At least one Modern Language (from French or Spanish or German, and possibly Mandarin)
- Opportunities in Marathi and Hindi
- One Humanities subject (from Geography or History)
- In addition, pupils enrolling at the best IGCSE School in Pune choose two or three further subjects depending on whether they opt for biology, chemistry and physics taken as three separate subjects or Double Award. They will be able to choose from a range of options which includes Art, Computer Science, Dance, Design Engineering, Drama, Music, Physical Education, and possibly Photography.
- Potentially the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) Level 2