A wide range of subjects is on offer to ensure that the curriculum accentuates breadth, personal enquiry, independent study, internationalism and social responsibility. Pupils study:
- English (Language and Literature)
- Biology, chemistry and physics (taken as three separate subjects or Double Award)
- Emphasis on Hindi
- At least one Modern Language (from French or Spanish, and possibly Mandarin)
- One Humanities subject (from Geography or History)
- In addition, pupils choose two or three further subjects depending on whether they opt for biology, chemistry and physics taken as three separate subjects or Double Award. They can choose from a range of options which includes Art, Art Textiles, Computer Science, Dance, Design Engineering, Drama, Music, Physical Education, and possibly Photography.
- Potentially the Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) Level 2